The online shop Montessori.store offers unique learning toys and learning materials for your child. Busyboard and motor skills board, busy house and motor skills house and busycube and motor skills cubeshelp to develop logic, motor skills and independence. Ecological green materials, the latest developments from child psychologists and the Montessori method can inspire your child and help make your baby`s daily life even happier.
Our store Montessori.store offers educational toys made from natural materials. The most interesting, heart-moving and child-safe toys, which have already become the favorite toys of children and their parents, are carefully selected by us from all over the world.
We believe that high quality, interesting, aesthetically pleasing and beautiful toys, made mainly of natural materials, are irreplaceable for the harmonious development of children. Educationally valuable toys promote the cognitive and emotional development of your child and improve their creative abilities.
Our direct cooperation with workshops, manufacturers and exclusive dealers from different countries guarantees that we only offer high quality products.
Our website presents unique handmade baby motor skills toysof the highest quality as well as products that create a comfortable environment for motor skills development in children. The list of the products is constantly updated. We put together a range based on the work of psychologists and the main trends in parenting. We work with reliable and trustworthy suppliers and we give you a guarantee for the quality of our products.
In the first months of a child`s life, their eyesight, hearing and all senses as a whole are still fine-tuned and sharpened. Therefore, toys in the first year of a child`s life should maximize their development without creating risks.
Tried and tested and definitely the best toys for babies up to one year old are rattles. Montessori.store has a large selection of wooden rattles . Rattles develop response to sounds, they occupy a child for a long time.
There are also more modern toys that develop and calm the youngest children. These are wooden mobiles . Watching toys turn slowly is calming, so mobile is considered one of the best ways to calm a toddler. This first newborn toy will benefit both the baby and their parents.
At the age of one to two years, children develop very intensively. The further success of the kids depends on how this time goes by. The child can already walk more confidently and independently, begins to master more difficult movements: squats, attempts to run, jumping. The child has already mastered basic movements such as eating with a spoon and fork, drinking from a drinking cup or even from a mug.
At this age, special attention is paid to visual and tactile acquaintance with the world in development. Shortly two years ago, the child was able to put together different pyramids from rings , motor skills cubes , and sort objects by shape and color .
Which toys may be interesting and useful for children of this age?
- Puzzles with great details and vivid plots , simple building blocks made of geometric objects with great details.
- Books with stickers or other `complementary` elements (Velcro, strings) .
- Toys that have large wheels in them and with which the child will move around the apartment safely while playing .
It is quite difficult to draw a clear line between the ages as it all depends on the child`s level of development. Everything is individual, so we give more general recommendations that you can use.
Many parents wait for this age with concern. It is also known as the “three year crisis”. Parents can notice changes in their child`s behavior. At this age he is more conscious of everything, requires a lot of attention. The child`s perception of themselves and everything around them changes. From the role of a learner, he becomes an active participant.
The active socialization of the child arouses the child`s interest in adult professions. He begins to play role-playing games: a cook, a builder, a doctor.
Toys that are suitable for this age:
- For games for learning professions (tools of a plumber, doctor, inventory of a police officer, salesman, hairdresser), toys for games that allow you to get acquainted with everyday life (stove, washing machine, kettle, microwave).
- Food toys (fruit, vegetables, meat products) that can be attached to each other by magnets and cut.
- Everything for the development of creativity: paints, pencils, crayons.
- At this age, you can already buy complex building blocks with a large number of pieces, such as puzzles.
- Board games that develop logical thinking.
Witness to active games: soccer and basketball balls, darts, balance board.
To place your order on our website https://montessori.store/ you must:
1. Select products:
- Click on the goods you want.
- Choose the best configuration for you (if there are several)
- Click on ´Add to cart´.
When the goods are in the shopping cart, you can:
- Continue your shopping
- Confirm your purchase by clicking on ´Buy now´.
2. Confirm your order:
- If you have PayPal, you can pay using an express form
- Or fill in your contact details
- Click on ´Continue to shipping´.
3. Select the delivery option:
- Check your contact details
- Choose the best delivery option for you
-Click on ´Continue to Payment´
4. Select the payment option:
- choose the best payment option for you
- Confirm your order when you click on `Buy`.
We will register your order as soon as you receive our ORDER CONFIRMATION with your personal reference number. Please make sure that you have your order number available for subsequent questions about your order.
Your purchases can be returned or exchanged within 14 days of delivery. Please report your return by e-mail email@example.com and also state the reason for the return (the exchange).
The return (exchange) is only possible if the article is unused.
The shipping costs are automatically generated at the checkout when the order is placed.
- EMS, delivery time 7-15 days, the cost depends on the country of delivery.
The delivery time depends on additional costs and the selected means of transport. If the items you have ordered are not in stock, we will try to deliver as soon as possible or we will suggest an alternative as soon as possible.
Promo One Consulting GmbH guarantees the delivery of every order at the desired time during normal opening hours. If for any reason it was not possible to deliver the order, our customer service team will contact you as soon as we learn of the inability to deliver. In the absence of an e-mail from us, you can be sure that the order has been delivered with the greatest care and attention. If the order has not arrived, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and give your order number.
At the moment Montessori.store accepts Visa cards, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Postfinance Card, Paypal, Twint and payment by transfer with the bank account. All order information is verified and may be subject to a request for additional information. In this case the order can be suspended.
You don`t need to worry about online payments! We have set up a system that guarantees 100% secure online payment: The security through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption protects all data related to the payment. Your bank details therefore never pass through the Montessori.store computer system.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016, you have the right to information, correction, contestation, restriction of processing, deletion and portability of your data that you have transmitted to Montessori.store.
Montessori pedagogy is characterized as an educational method that focuses on the child and his or her personality. In the pedagogy of Montessori, comparisons and measurements according to general standards are not used. Instead, children learn freely, without coercion, outside interference or criticism. Maria Montessori was convinced that reward as well as punishment can damage a person`s inner orientation. People should learn from their own motivation.
Montessori pedagogy focuses on the needs, skills and talents of every child. Children learn best when they can determine their own way of learning and playing.
In Montessori pedagogy , the most important thing is to give the child the opportunity to develop their sensory perception in a prepared environment that corresponds to their psychological and physical needs.
In the online shop Montessori.store you can find valuable educational toys and materials that have been manufactured according to the best traditions of this technology. Various skills can be acquired with the Montessori toys featured in our catalog.
Motorikhaus is a toy house that consists of some busy boards. Busy house is a whole play complex for toddlers that satisfies many of their play needs. There are different sorters and laces that children like to put together, they need a lot of time to do this because they learn to concentrate.
The basic idea is that children play with the usual and familiar things of everyday life, which are brought into a playful form. All of our toys are made from reliable materials with the age of the child in mind.
Our website offers a wide range of activity boards . You can choose the shape and plot that you like the most. Busyhouse , motor skills cube and busy board - all variants of the motoric board . A good busy board contributes to the development of:
- Fine and gross motor skills (this is the ability to control the body and make small movements with the fingers to accomplish the task at hand, this ability only begins to develop at the age of 1 year)
- Logic and cause-and-effect relationships (the child sees what his actions are leading to and understands what needs to be done to open the door, etc.)
- Memory (especially visual, acoustic and tactile - the more stimuli there are, the better the development).
- Persistence and concentration of attention (something that is not characteristic of children at first; for example, the child`s desire to open the door on the lock forces them to concentrate on their movements and get the thing through to the end, no matter how difficult it is).
- Perseverance in achieving the goal (if the child does not need your help, give him the opportunity to do it himself - the joy of achieving the goal will increase his confidence in his own strength and increase self-esteem).
Experts in the field of child psychology and speech therapy have long established that the level of development of child language is directly related to the development of fine motor skills in children. If the finger movements develop “according to plan”, then the language development is also in the normal range.
The fine motor skills of the hands interact with the properties associated with consciousness, such as attention, thinking, spatial perception, coordination, imagination, observation, visual and motor memory, language. This is why the development of fine motor skills is also important because the entire future life of the child requires the use of precise, coordinated movements of the hands and fingers, which are necessary for dressing, drawing and writing, as well as for many household and educational tasks.
You can massage the baby`s fingers and hands, sorting large, and then smaller objects - buttons, pearls, cereal. Various educational toys presented on the Montessori.store website are good helpers in developing fine motor skills.
Baby wooden toys for children occupy a leading position in the ranking of items that can have a positive effect on the harmonious development of babies from birth to school. The main thing for parents, choosing a toy made of wood , is to take into account the age characteristics of the baby, because it can benefit him.
Wood radiates the energy of nature itself, it is a safe and hypoallergenic material. Wood with a dense, homogeneous structure that is not susceptible to cracks is used for the production of children`s toys.
- Smoothly sanded wood feels very pleasant, has a light, unobtrusive aroma.
- Wooden toys are very durable. Thanks to their strength, they are quite capable of becoming a real family heirloom without losing their attractiveness and delighting several generations of babies.
- Many wooden toys are designed in the style of minimalism, that is, they contribute to the active development of the creative imagination.
- Children`s toys made of wood are very easy to maintain. Only warm water and soap are sufficient to treat them.