Arithmetic in a wooden gift box is both a game and a workout that is fun. This is a great set of numbers from natural beech, thanks to which the child can learn the basics of arithmetic, operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. In arithmetic, each digit has the height it denotes. Regardless of how you add the numbers together, their values will be the same in blocks of equal height. Every child understands this intuitively and can test themselves. Arithmetic - these are limitless possibilities for the imagination !
With this sentence:
- Add, subtract, divide, multiply, learn, collect pyramids and shapes, play with fun!
- And - there are elements for the game, build towers of different shapes, use wooden blocks in combination with other toys!
- It's even a cool fridge magnet or magnetic board
- Number of elements - 51 pieces
- Packed in a wooden box
- Material - 100% beech, manual processing
- Packaging - wooden box, bag
- Size: 21 x 21 x 7 cm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
21 x 21 x 7 cm
Item number - Arifmet-51
Payment and security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.