Foam play modules for kids
Foam play modules for kids Quartet
Perfect for Children!
The perfect set to create a playhouse.
Our entertainment blocks not only stimulate children's imagination, but also teach creative thinking.
The set of foam modules can be used for fun as well as exercises to create obstacle courses or spatial structures.
Individual elements can be used as poufs or seats.
The anti-allergic polyurethane foam used in the manufacture of the set is characterized by low density and high resistance to deformation, which makes the product safe for the child and at the same time extremely practical. Individual blocks are lightweight, so they can be easily moved to other locations.
All elements of the set have a removable cover, which makes it easy to wash in the washing machine and keeps the obstacle course clean.
The product is intended for children aged 1-3 years.
• The set consists of 4 elements
• Filler: polyurethane foam (certified by Oeko-Tex)
• Pouch: zippered, soft-touch Oeko-Tex certified material (77% cotton, 23% polyester).
• Cover can be machine washed at 30°C
• width of each individual module: 45 cm
• height of the highest module: 35 cm
• overall length: 138 cm + 60 cm wedge to fit anywhere
Item number: KR117000IE
Payment and security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.